The FIRST 1440P + dual 1080P dash cam in the market.
The FIRST DUAL 1080P dash cam on the market: Based on the powerful NT96660 CPU, equipped with advanced Sony Exmor IMX323 (rear cam) and OV4689 (front cam) image sensor, the N2 Pro simultaneously captures the road ahead (170°) and cabin (140°) at 1080P@30f
|OnDash N2 Pro|
|Display||1.5 inch TFT LCD monitor (4:3)|
H.264 compressed format;
Dual mode: 1920X1080P+1920X1080P; 1280x720P+1280x720P
Single Front Cam mode: 2560X1440P30
|Audio||Built-in microphone and speaker|
|USB Port||USB2.0, mini|
|Battery||250mAh 3.7V Polymer Li-ion battery|
|Working Temp.||32 – 158 deg. Fahrenheit, 0-70 deg. Celsius|
|Storage Temp.||14 – 176 deg. Fahrenheit, -10 - 80 deg. Celsius|
PC Operation System
|Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10/Mac|
How to upgrade the firmware?
Please follow the Steps below to upgrade your device:
1. Download the firmware file (http://vantrue.net/Support/detail/id/47.html) to your PC;
2. Format you microSD card on the camera, and then connect the camera to the computer through the USB port on the camera. Copy the firmware file (in .bin format) to the microSD card, then unplug the camera from the computer and turn it off;
Note: the firmware file (in .bin format) could not be recognized by computer, it could just be recognized by the dash cam, so don’t try to open it on PC, just copy it to the card.
3. Plug the camera to a power charger (not computer), or press the power button;
4. Then the camera will auto upgrade, and it will take about 30 secs to 1 min, during this time, the camera will not turn on and will not respond to any button or operation;
5. Once the dash cam upgraded successfully, it will turn on and work.
6. Please have a check the version of your device now (go to the System Setup menu and turn to the Version) and see if it is VTN2Pro8A.V7. If it is, then the camera has been upgraded successfully.
7. Remove the file from the microSD card when the update has been completed, or the camera will upgrade itself everytime when it detects the firmware file in the card.
Fixed the bug of rear camera’s voice recording when loop recording is off.
Any question, please contact us at email@example.com.
What is the latest firmware version for N2 Pro?
At VANTRUE, innovation and quality mean everything. We want each product to be nothing less than amazing. Every single VANTRUE product is brand new and precision manufactured to meticulous standards in our state of the art production facilities.
COPYRIGHT © 2018 VANTRUE ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.